Blog

Guest Book

Posted by in Front Desk | January 01, 2009

Over the years, we have received hundreds of comments to our Hotel Guestbook. Some of these comments are posted below for guests to read. As a Costa Rica Aiport Hotel, we know you have many choices of hotel accommodation and we appreciate your consideration to stay with us. It is our desire to earn your trust.

We very much value all guest feedback whether recorded on our room comment cards, in our Guest book, on Expedia, Tripadvisor or in person to any of our staff. Your feedback is our report card! It is how we know we are on the right track!!

28 comments on “Guest Book

1. Felecia Rauwerdink on said:

Beautiful and Relaxing
    My son and I stayed on this beautiful property for several days as I am considering relocating to the Central Valley area. The owner, Robert, was very helpful in answering several questions I had about relocating and spent a good deal of time talking with me. The staff was very helpful in arranging tours, a car and any other needs we had. Thanks and hope to see you again soon!

2. Simply Perfect near San Jose
    Stayed here for my first and last nights in Costa Rica June 2010 for a group college trip. Awesome place! Soooo beautiful. Can’t wait to come back this summer! Great place for all travelers from solo to families.

3. Carolyn from Ottawa, Canada on said:

Comfy Beds
    Stayed for 2 nights in room 5. It was really nice, with comfy beds and breakfast was awesome. I love the pineapple here. Swimming pool was nice and warm, even at night. The staff is very friendly. I liked it here a lot. Hope to come again.

4. Deb Darragh, England on said:

Very Welcoming
    Stayed here for my last 2 nights after a pretty hectic trip. Was a nice experience, I found it very welcoming; a lovely room and facilities and would definitely recommend it here. Having the free access to the internet is a really nice touch too. Thanks!

5. David and Lori Whittlesy, Riverside CA on said:

Loved our stay!
    Loved our stay in your hotel as well as Costa Rica. The landscape is amazing. We loved the birds and butterflies. If we venture back this way we’ll definitely stay here again.

Many blessings to you and your family.

6. Mariet Hettinga from Holland on said:

Small Paradise
    Loved your beautiful garden, it is a small paradise. And I’m a BIG fan of your banana cake! Thank you.

7. The Sandow Family from Houston Texas on said:

Thank you!
    Thanks for all your help! We really appreciate everything you did to help us out – starting out with our accident experience. You have a beautiful, comfortable hotel, and we al enjoyed the banana bread. Good luck to you and your life in Costa Rica!

Best Wishes.